Issue released date: Jan 29th, 2012

Brunnis 6.17

Foreword

I did promise That the fan fiction would be expanding to other shows this year and our first offering Starts now with Carrots and Walkers, a crossover fan fiction combining Lexx and The Walking Dead.


If you have watched The Walking Dead you'll get the references.  If not the first season is available on Netflix and the second half of Season two starts Sunday February 12th on AMC.

Issue Content

The Sixth Cycle-Chapter 17

Posted by on Jan 29th, 2012

  “It is time for you to take over and handle things here.” Third told Loanna and Dario.  “You have everything you need to face Prince and defeat him.” “Is there some troubling you Dario?” Fourth asked. “My aim.  I am not that good with the brace.” “You know everything about the brace that I know and you have access to my experience.  When the time comes, do not think about it.  Just fire it.  You now have my skill just as Loanna ...

 

Read More »»


Another Dawn Chapter 18

Posted by on Jan 29th, 2012

The woods were very big and looked like they were very old. He had no idea how old this planet was but the trees did show a very long life. Especially the oaks had grown strong and big, plenty of branches and full of leaves. Kai considered it to be a summer-like season for the green was deep and he could see them growing seeds like acorns, pine cones, bucketeers and many more. He could not remember such big and old woods on Brunnis 2, neither such a rich nature. He realized soon that hi...

 

Read More »»


Carrots andd Walkers Part 1

Posted by on Jan 29th, 2012

Kai watched the moth rise from the forest floor.  His Squawker crackled to life. “There’s a big group of people in a clearing about 50 yards north of where you are.” Xev’s voice came from the device.  “Maybe they know why all the cities are empty.” “The cities are most likely empty because of Lyekka, but I will find them and ask.” Kai said as he started off in the direction that Xev had indicated.   Daryl wasn’t exactly a happy camper right no...

 

Read More »»